Bursary Application Form
Bursaries up to £1,000 are available to assist with musical costs such as instuments, music course fees and lessons, with the proviso that the applicant might be asked to contribute towards the cost of the course/lessons.
A Bursary is subject to Trustee approval.
- Only one application per beneficiary per annum
- Beneficiary must reside in a Hertfordshire postcode, or Luton Unitary Authority
- No minimum age; up to post-graduate level
- Teacher’s reference and one other Referee required; to expedite the consideration of your application please obtain consent from both of your Referees to send us the reference by email
- Please ensure that your application is submitted before the end of February, June or November
Send your two references as attachments on an email by clicking this button.
Please put the name of the applicant in the subject of the email